27th Online Learning Article (Course Code CNE2022-018)
Specialty: Orthopaedic and Traumatological Nursing
Title: Caring for patients with lower limb amputation
Virani, A., Green, T., Werunga, J. & Ewashen, C. (2015).
Nursing Standard, 30 (6), 51-58.
The participant should be able to:
- Identify essential pre- and post-operative assessments for patients undergoing limb amputation,
- Prioritize pre- and post-operative nursing interventions and goals of community integration after discharge for patients with limb amputation,
- Understand the relationship between community re-integration and functional outcomes of patients with limb amputation.
Please click here to access the Journal before taking the quiz.
For the CNE Quiz, please kindly notice:
- There are 5 questions in the Quiz.
- To pass, you need at least 4 correct answers.
- You can attempt 5 times in total.
- If you fail more than 5 times, you may have to pay for another 5 times. (Please contact HKAN office in detail)
Please use the Google Chrome for better using experience.