29th Online Learning Article (Course Code CNE2022-020)
Specialty: Perioperative Nursing
Title: The Effect of Virtual Reality on Preoperative Anxiety: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
Chang-Hoon Koo, Jin-Woo Park , Jung-Hee Ryu and Sung-Hee Han
J. Clin. Med. 2020, 9, 3151, MDPI, Basel, Switzerland.
The participant should be able to:
- Review the effectiveness of virtual reality in relieving pre-operative anxiety,
- Understand the limitations of the findings of the meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials of virtual reality in reduction of pre-operative anxiety,
- Identify the potential effect modifiers in the effectiveness of the interventions.
Please click here to access the Journal before taking the quiz.
For the CNE Quiz, please kindly notice:
- There are 5 questions in the Quiz.
- To pass, you need at least 4 correct answers.
- You can attempt 5 times in total.
- If you fail more than 5 times, you may have to pay for another 5 times. (Please contact HKAN office in detail)
Please use the Google Chrome for better using experience.