30th Online Learning Article (Course Code CNE2022-021)
Specialty: Surgical Nursing
Title: The legacy of lymphedema: Impact on nursing practice and vascular access
Gail Larocque and Sheryl McDiarmid
Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal, Volume 29, Issue 3, Summer 2019, pp.194-203.
The participant should be able to:
- Understand the practice of measuring and diagnosing lymphedema,
- Review the existing guidelines and recommendations on minimizing lymphedema in patients with mastectomy,
- Update on the contemporary protocols of vascular access with evidence-based findings.
Please click here to access the Journal before taking the quiz.
For the CNE Quiz, please kindly notice:
- There are 5 questions in the Quiz.
- To pass, you need at least 4 correct answers.
- You can attempt 5 times in total.
- If you fail more than 5 times, you may have to pay for another 5 times. (Please contact HKAN office in detail)
Please use the Google Chrome for better using experience.