32nd Online Learning Article (Course Code CNE2022-023)
Specialty: Surgical Nursing
Title: Effect of an Inactivated Vaccine Against SARS-CoV-2 on Safety and Immunogenicity Outcomes: Interim Analysis of 2 Randomized Clinical Trials
Xia S, Duan K, Zhang Y, Zhao D, Zhang H, Xie Z, Li X, Peng C, Zhang Y, Zhang W, Yang Y, Chen W, Gao X, You W, Wang X, Wang Z, Shi Z, Wang Y, Yang X, Zhang L, Huang L, Wang Q, Lu J, Yang Y, Guo J, Zhou W, Wan X, Wu C, Wang W, Huang S, Du J, Meng Z, Pan A, Yuan Z, Shen S, Guo W, Yang X.
JAMA. 2020 Sep 8;324(10):951-960.doi: 10.1001/jama.2020.15543. PMID: 32789505; PMCID: PMC7426884.
The participant should be able to:
- Acquire the information of the tests on the safety and immunogenicity of inactivated vaccine against SARS-CoV-2
- Understand the common outcome measures in the clinical trials of vaccines against SARS-CoV-2
- Identify the limitations and the applications of the clinical trials of vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 in this study
Please click here to access the Journal before taking the quiz.
For the CNE Quiz, please kindly notice:
- There are 5 questions in the Quiz.
- To pass, you need at least 4 correct answers.
- You can attempt 5 times in total.
- If you fail more than 5 times, you may have to pay for another 5 times. (Please contact HKAN office in detail)
Please use the Google Chrome for better using experience.