37th Online Learning Article (Course Code CNE2023-005)
Specialty: Emergency Nursing
Title: Can you catch it? Lessons learned and modification of ED triage symptom- and travel-screening strategy
Leung, J.K.S. & Lam, R.P.K. (2018). Hong Kong Medical Journal, Volume 24, Number 2, April 2018, Hong Kong Academy of Medicine, https://www.hkmj.org/abstracts/v24n2/191.htm
The participant should be able to:
- Delineate clinical conditions that could be benefited by HBOT
- Understand the development of and barriers to HBOT in Hong Kong
- Review the evidence of effectiveness in adopting HBOT as a treatment option.
Please click here to access the Journal before taking the quiz.
For the CNE Quiz, please kindly notice:
- There are 5 questions in the Quiz.
- To pass, you need at least 4 correct answers.
- You can attempt 5 times in total.
- If you fail more than 5 times, you may have to pay for another 5 times. (Please contact HKAN office in detail)
Please use the Google Chrome for better using experience.