The 11th Annual General Meeting of The Hong Kong Academy of Nursing Limited (“Academy”) will be held at the Sky Lounge Nina Hotel, 8, Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan West on 25th June 2022 at 9:30 am.
Please find below the information attached
- Notice of the 11th Annual General Meeting (PDF)
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 10th Annual General Meeting held on 26 June 2021 (PDF)
- President Report (PDF)
- Audit Report for the year ended 31st December 2021 (document to come)
- Proxy Form 2022 (PDF)
- Official Nomination Form (for Institutional Members only) (PDF)
Please register with the reply form.
Academy is holding an election to decide one seat for Council 2022-2023.
Please note that only Institutional Member is entitled to nominate a candidate to stand for election to the Council and to vote in the Annual General Meeting.
Safety of guests and staffs has always been our top priority. In order to minimize the risk of contracting and spreading of COVID-19, a set of preventive measure will be implemented as follows:
- Event space and seating capacities will be adjusted to be compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- Only registered participants will be admitted to the venue.
- All participants are required to wear a mask while entering the venue.
- All participants are required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application
- No eating is allowed at the event venue.
- If you (1) have respiratory symptoms or fever; and (2) have had contact with any person who is a confirmed or preliminary positive case of COVID-19 infection in the past 14 days, you are advised not to attend this event.
- All the arrangement is subject to change according to the latest Prevention and Control of Disease Regulations announced by the Government. Any adjustments will be updated by email.
The Hong Kong Academy of Nursing Ltd.